About AL Foundation
We are a charity organization established in 2011 with our principal place of business in Johannesburg, South Africa.
We are a South African Christian charity founded in 2011, motivated by compassion and social well-being i.e. medical, education and bursary support, food and shelter assistance, disaster relief, and all other activities beneficial to the public interest and or common good through raising of funds, the formation of long- and short-term partnerships and solicitation of sponsorships.
Generate resources through fundraising initiatives and community partnerships and sponsorships and use the funds to make an impact in poor communities.
Entice volunteers and partners who are passionate about helping disadvantaged children and youth attain their full potential.
Transform communities through helping children, youth, and elderly people who need support such as food, medical, education and, shelter assistance.
- Provide relief to poverty-ridden communities through donations of all kinds i.e. food, toiletries, and clothes.
- Provide educational opportunities to qualifying young adults in need.
- Provide medical support to elderly people and children through our mobile clinic services.
- Alleviate the unemployment rate through skills development, entrepreneurship programs, and work placements.
- Build and or repair existing housing structures for the destitute through partnerships.
- Honor and Compassion – we treat all people with honor and compassion.
- Quality – we strive for excellence through continuous improvement.
- Inclusiveness and Diversity – we respect people, value diversity, and are committed to equality.
- Community Participation – we value and recognize the contribution of external and internal volunteers.